OEM Capital Corp. provides hands-on asset recovery and restructuring services to medium sized companies that are not meeting performance expectations. Typically these companies have annual sales between $20 and $150 million.
We work with companies whose core businesses are judged to be sound and whose investors and managers are ready to act promptly.
- We maintain a perspective of the problem (the “10,000 foot view”).
- We meet regularly with management (usually weekly) to plot the long term recovery of the firm and keep it on course.
- We charge a manageable monthly fee, irrespective of the time involved.
- When necessary, we introduce temporary or crisis managers into the firm to help implement the recovery plan and promote process.
- We manage any refinancing or transactional requirements (dispositions of businesses or other assets) on a success rewarded project basis.
- We DO NOT duck the tough challenges.
- We DO NOT find a short term or sub-optimal solution to earn a success fee, and then run.
We offer a comprehensive solution for investors or creditors involved with an under-performing business.
- We provide hands-on crisis and turnaround management, including providing a chief restructuring officer, if required.
- We negotiate payment extensions and discounts.
- We find ways to increase revenue.
- We devise and implement financial restructuring, utilizing our out-of-court restructuring model.
- We bring in fresh capital.
- We sell businesses and assets.
- We create and promote an exit strategy.
- We refinance with specialty lenders.
- We find and secure suitable merger partners.