Typically, a business sale takes place in one of five ways:
- Private auction process
- Negotiated sales
- Management buyout or ESOP
- Bankruptcy sales
- A sale under Article 9 of the Universal Commercial Code.
We are not wedded to any particular approach in selling a business; rather we determine what is likely to produce the best outcome in each case.
- We are flexible and can accommodate a client’s unique needs.
- We have experience in the sale of businesses for both corporate and private clients.
- We strategize with each client to determine the structure most likely to support a successful divestiture.
- Our contacts in North America, Europe, China, Australia and Japan ensure the widest possible audience of serious buyers.